At SMCH Home Care Services, our highly skilled team of registered nurses, therapists, and home health aides are dedicated to making your home care as thorough and convenient as possible. We provide skilled home health care services from as few as a couple of hours per day to 24 hours around the clock care, 7 days a week. And, above all, our dedicated team strives to exceed your expectations, always. Your well-being is our highest priority and our nursing professionals can provide exceptional clinical care in any setting.
A dedicated coordinator is assigned to each client, and the coordinator and your personal team of nurses, therapists and caregivers are professionals who are available 24/7 to support your needs.
Why choose SMCH Home Care?
A trusted locally owned and operated hospital providing excellence in healthcare since 1991
Provides home care services that are tailored to meet individual needs
- A level of service that meets and exceeds the healthcare industry’s highest standards
- 24-hour services, including all holidays and weekends
- A cost-effective and comforting solution to residing in a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community
- Highly trained, screened, and credentialed healthcare professionals
- Client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
- Regular assessments by management to ensure client satisfaction
- Same day staffing available
- Client Satisfaction Guarantee
- Flexible payment options, including the acceptance of most insurances
- FREE in-home consultation
Our dedicated team can provide an array of skilled services, including …
- Implementing clinical care plans
- Attending to Elderly, Convalescent patients, Postsurgical Patients, Sick children, Physically challenged, bedridden patients, Chronically ill patients and others who require continuous care
- Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
- Distributing prescribed medications and/or therapies
- Laboratory & Ambulatory Services
- Assisting with mobility and transfers
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assisting with daily activities
Home Care Services For All Ages
You may qualify for Home Health:
- If you have difficulty leaving home
- If you have recently been discharged from the hospital
- If you are calling or making frequent trips to the physician office
- If you need periodic blood work
- If you have been prescribed a new medication
- If your blood pressure fluctuates
- If you are unstable diabetic
- If you have wounds that are not healing or frequently infected
You may be eligible for additional medical help in your home. Consider SMCH Home Health Services for help with:
- Reducing the length of stay in a hospital
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- Care after a surgery
- Monitoring of a health condition being treated at home
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Strategies and training for overcoming a new disability at home
- Training with new medical equipment, therapeutic diet, or medications
- Other health education relating to new instructions from your doctor
Who Can Make a Referral?
Just one telephone call at 800SMCARE will arrange customized home health care services for your loved ones. Home care services must be authorized and coordinated by a physician but inquiries and referrals can be taken from prospective patients, their relatives, hospital personnel and others.
How to get started.
Here’s how to get started.
1. FREE Care Consultation
The first step in our process includes a FREE personal consultation with an SMCH Home Health Care Coordinator to see if we can assist you with your needs. We will discuss how we will work with you or your loved one to determine how best to meet your requirements and we will coordinate billing with insurance providers.
We will provide a comprehensive assessment of your condition, history, and needs, and create a written, detailed and highly personal Care Plan to help with Activities of Daily Living
3. Services Begin
A Caretaker is carefully chosen to meet your specific needs and services begin.